My NEW favorite dot grid journal


Journaling is a great way for anyone to express themselves. However, it's an integral part of recovery steps in mental health.

I track my symptoms, triggers, medications, emotions, sleep etc. so I can try and make some sense out of my overcomplicated brain.

I've been using the journal below for almost 6 months (second journal as I do a two page spread for each entry).


It's my all time favorite and I've been through Moleskine, traveler's journals, etc.




The number one reason I love this journal is that I work with brush pens, watercolor, and mixed medium. There is NO BLEEDTHROUGH and only a little "ghosting" with watercolors.




I've never had a journal stand up to my "Tombow" abuse or my watercolor frenzy. This one does.

It also has test pages in the back to check each type of pen, free mood stickers, a ruler, and the spine doesn't break or come apart.

I've been gluing in my cards, notes, etc. and never had an issues.

At 16,97 this is a great investment in my healing and perhaps yours.

What is your favorite journal?

Comments

  1. This is such great timing! I've been wanting to buy a journal!

    -Dani

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A New Beginning and the "Agoraphobia Diaries."

Goals not Resolutions ---- Happy New Year from your friendly neighborhood agoraphobic!

Doctors joke about "Period Rage" .... I am PMDD